Over the years many of our community have been involved with the preparation and/or partaking of this wonderful meal. Volunteering is a terrific way to entertain your children, meet other local people, and to celebrate the Christmas holiday with friends and neighbours.
There are many ways to get involved — for the entire event or simply for a few hours. Please call to register except where noted. The schedule may be subject to change.
- 10:00am – Kitchen Elves for food preparation. Bring your own paring knife.
- 10:00am – Decorator Elves – show up when you can to “deck the hall”. Ends around 3pm.
- 11:00am- Kitchen Elves, dessert layout, finishing touches.
- 4:30pm – Buffet Elves.
- 4:45pm – Meal pickups and deliveries.
- 5:00pm – Dinner.
- 6:00pm – Dishes and clean-up.
- 11:00am – Pack-up Elves to put everything away until next year!
If your Christmas schedule is already tight and you would like to contribute in some other way, please consider a financial, food or in-kind donation.
If you are able to help please contact:
Donna B. at 705.466.2523/ e-mail: CreemoreChristmasElf@gmail.com